EduCon 2.5 is happening in Philly this weekend!!!!Educon 2.5 is a national conference in Philly this weekend. It has some of the leading minds in 21st Century education attending. http://educonphilly.org
- Our schools must be inquiry-driven, thoughtful and empowering for all members.
- Our schools must be about co-creating — together with our students — the 21st Century Citizen.
- Technology must serve pedagogy, not the other way around.
- Technology must enable students to research, create, communicate, and collaborate.
- Learning can — and must — be networked.
At this time, there are 278 attendees. Here is a link to a page with their names and photos. http://educonphilly.org/attendees
You can see the schedule of presentations down the right side of the page.
Wish I was there, but instead I can watch the conversations through live streaming video. You can TOOO!
- You have to begin by signing up and creating a profile. http://educonphilly.org/
- Go to the Conversations and find ones that interest you. http://educonphilly.org/conversations
- You just need to select the conversation and then sign-in.
- The list of conversations look appetizing and the people presenting them are leaders in our field. These aren’t lectures, they are interactive sessions with attendees discussing ideas and the presenters facilitating discussion.
- You can watch it occur as it happens because they are using YouTube Broadcast to stream the presentations. The greatest part is that if you miss a session, the session is posted immediately for your enjoyment.
Leave a comment and keep the discussion going.