Here it is. An IT conference specifically designed for Technology and IT Directors.
This is where you can come to learn about Networking, Filtering, Firewalls, Moodle Setup, Google Apps Scripting . . .
This conference is NOT for everyone. It is for people who have a technical interest in making technology happen in our schools.
When? March 15 & 16 (Registration Deadline is March 8)
Where? Ames Middle School in Ames, IA (3915 Mortensen Road)
Here is a list of some of the topics included:
- Google Technical Deployment and Google Dashboard
- Google Apps Scripting
- Filtering and Firewalls
- Networking (both Basic and Advanced)
- Moodle Setup, Management, and Modification
- Bring Your Own Desktop panel discussion
- Deploying Netbooks
- Deploying Chromebooks
- iOS Management
- Apple Lion Server Management and Imaging
- Wireless solutions
- School Web site products
- Open Source Tools
- How Students Can Provide Technical Support
- Department of Ed session on SIF integration
- How to Select Projectors and other A/V Equipment
Here is the grid for the many sessions. Click on the graphic to make it larger to read. If you want a .pdf version, you can click here for a link to the actual grid of sessions.
- ITEC member (1 day) $65
- ITEC member (2 days) $125
- Non-ITEC member (1 day) $90
- Non-ITEC member (2 days) $150
- Students $10
Sound interesting? This is the first of its kind in the state of Iowa. Come be part of history and build technology skills that you can use immediately.
Leave a comment and keep the discussion going.