Identifying Technology Needs for Today’s Educators
This Sunday, I will lead a tweetchat at #iaedchat on Sunday (10/21) @ 8:00 CDT. We will discuss the skills, tools, and mindset that teachers who are successful in using educational technolog have in today’s classrooms.
These are the questions that we plan to use:
- Are new teachers coming to your schools with the Ed Tech skills necessary to optimize technology in your classes?
- What Ed Tech skills do you expect your new teachers to have?
- What future technology-enhanced projects do you have planned?
- How are you aligning the ISTE standards into your curriculum?
- Are digital portfolios important to you when you are reviewing applications for employment?
- How important is it for a new teacher to have an Ed Tech minor?
- How would you advise Teacher Education programs to better prepare your new teachers for success in your schools?
Leave a comment and keep the discussion going.