Steve lists a few videos that I knew and liked including:
- Wesch‘s A Vision of Students Today and Web 2.0 . . . The Machine is Us/ing Us.
- The latest edition of Did You Know 3.0 by Karl Fisch and Scott McLeod.
- The updated Did You Know 2010
- The Introducing Le Book depicting a support person for using books.
I was intrigued by the first two videos including:
- Digital Dossier which describes the digital trail that we leave from birth
- Food Fight which is an incredible example of stop action video creation. It is literally a war between foods. I would suggest previewing this before sharing with students due to the graphic depiction of food annihilation.
- Bob Sprankle‘s I Had a Dream where he asks “If we didn’t have today’s schools, would we build today’s schools?”
- Don McMillan’s Life After Death by PowerPoint where he shows you how NOT to use PowerPoint.
There are many more videos that should be listed here. What would YOU include in your list? Give us the link as well as the title.
Leave a comment and keep the discussion going.